Thursday, October 18, 2012

POST Invitation from PCB Member Miriam Singer


Hi Friends!
I am opening my studio for visitors at 319 North 11th 4th Floor on Saturday October 20th 12-8pm and October 21st 12-6pm. 
On Saturday October 20th from 4-8pm I will have extended hours with beer, wine, cheese... 
This is part of Post Open Studio Tour where artists from all over Philadelphia open their studio doors. I will have framed and unframed drawings and prints. I am going all out and hanging work up in my studio as well as the common space hallway. Check out my new work and work in progress !  All drawings available for purchase will be at a significant discount during post open studios weekend. I will also have screen prints and woodblock prints available for $20 and up. Other artists and galleries in this building will be open to the public during Post Open Studios:  Marginal Utility, Napoleon, Tiger Strikes Asteriod, Grizzly Grizzly, Practice, Jeffrey Stockbridge, Vox Populi. Also meet some of my studio mates and see their work in progress:  Sheila whitsett, Kirsten Harper, Alexandria Mento, and Amalia Plus. 
Here is the link to my page on the post open studios website
I hope to see you next weekend ! 
Miriam SInger
www.miriamsinger.com

No comments:

Post a Comment